Finding my Way to the Kitchen

Friday, March 12, 2010

Wow - First Post!

So much pressure, for a first post. Should I do something deep and philosophical? No, I'll just post the most recent weird thing I found online.

While checking out my local Chinese restaurant's online menu for lunch, I noticed this:

Good food. Not a date spot.

"Joe" asked me out and said he would take me out for some delicious Chinese. I put on a slinky dress that is easy to tear off and my "first date" 4" Candi's stilettos. I approached the block seductively...step by step and lips pouty. As I neared, I saw the sign for Six Happiness, and mused about the meaning of the name. All I can say is, when I got in, there he was - cargo shorts, flip-flops, and tee stretched over his belly. He simply could not wait, and was eating some pork fried rice. I hoped for more romance, but when I saw the rice I could tell it was delicious. I demanded a taste and found my suspicions confirmed. Based on a review below, I ordered the dumplings with peanut sauce. They were a huge disappointment, but my orange beef was delicious. Too bad I spilled in my dress! Grease AIN'T the word that you heard.

Posted by Mariah Hill on 08/11/2009

Six Happiness - New York Restaurant - MenuPages Chinese, Noodle Shops Restaurant Search http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/six-happiness/#ixzz0hzWh5iqs

Very Nice Mariah!

No comments:

Post a Comment